Launch of “I Heart Pinoy Monday” block – featuring the Season Three premiere of hit show It Takes Gutz To Be A Gutierrez and the series debut of The StyleList Inc. – scores impressive ratings for E! in the Philippines
Filipinos just can’t get enough of E! Entertainment Television, the pop culture powerhouse from NBCUniversal International Networks. The channel’s consistent ratings growth registered significant increases with the launch of the “I Heart Pinoy” block on Monday, 27 July on E! in the Philippines.
The block featured back-to-back premieres of hit original reality series It Takes Gutz To Be A Gutierrez Season Three and the brand new E! Philippines-exclusive series The StyleList, Inc. Viewing of the block was dominated by a young and affluent demographic, which improved significantly from historical averages. Ratings highlights include:
It Takes Gutz To Be A Gutierrez: Season 3 premiere, E! Philippines, Monday, 27 July 2015 at 9pm
- The series’ highest-rated premiere to date among the core demo, Women 20-44, and other key demos such as Women 16+, Adults 20-44, and SEC ABC1 viewers
- Ranked #1 out of 26 English GE/ lifestyle channels in its timeslot among SEC ABC1 viewers, and #3 among both Women 20-44 and Adults 20-44
- 64% of viewers were Young Adults 16-34, up 156% vs. channel average
The StyleList Inc. Premiere, E! Philippines, Monday, 27 July 2015 at 9:30pm
- Improved timeslot average by 102% among Women 20-44, 24% among Adults 16+, and 683% among SEC ABC1 viewers
- Ranked #2 out of 26 English GE/Lifestyle channels in its timeslot among SEC ABC1 viewers
- 81% of viewers were Young Adults 16-24, up 376% vs. channel average
Source: Kantar Media Philippines/Infosys. Total Urban Philippines. Individuals in pay TV homes. Past 12 Week dates: from May 4 to July 20, 2015. SEC ABC 1 = middle income to upper income socio-economic groups.
About The StyleList Inc.
E! Philippines gives you a glimpse of the fashionably crazy world of top stylist/ fashion editor Rex Atienza and his fellow Angels. StyleList, Inc. is the first styling service company in the country which services some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry – including John Lloyd Cruz, Maja Salvador, Angelica Panganiban, Matteo Guidicelli and Jericho Rosales. The series follows Rex and his Angels around the metro as they go from one shoot to the next – with tons of clothes, shoes and accessories in tow – to create an impressive look for some of showbiz’s biggest stars.
Promising a mix of styling drama, StyleList, Inc. presents a hefty serving of the season’s best collections and a mile’s walk in the shoes of the country’s top stylists.